Welcome to MSG Free Meals

I made this blog for the many people who have asked me, "What can you eat!?" If you are looking for something particular check out the labels list or you can just browse through the archives. Feel free to ask me any questions and leave comments!

What Is Sarah Doing...

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)

My mom and I found a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) that is just starting up in our area! They are growing everything organic! As a member of the CSA we get to participate in going to the farm and helping out. We are looking forward to learning all about organic farming! It will be a lot of fun and we'll get a large variety of delicious organic vegetables! We already received two different kinds of lettuce and radishes. I couldn't believe the difference in taste from these and store bought vegetables. The lettuce is so fresh and crisp! Yummy!
Want to learn more about CSA or find a CSA near you check out this website:
http://www.localharvest.org/csa/

No comments:

Post a Comment