Welcome to MSG Free Meals

I made this blog for the many people who have asked me, "What can you eat!?" If you are looking for something particular check out the labels list or you can just browse through the archives. Feel free to ask me any questions and leave comments!

What Is Sarah Doing...

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Food Allergy Frustrations!

Well today, I didn't have potatoes or onions and Josiah is still breaking out in a rash after I breastfeed him. I'm going to journal what I'm eating and see if I can figure out what's bothering him now. It better not be my ice cream! I was hoping to start him on oat cereal or another veggie, but I guess I'll hold off until his face clears up, again!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting all the articles related to foods and allergies. I have always had an allergy to colorants and as such I am careful about what I consume and feed to others including my dogs!
    Good luck at finding a resolution to the rash.
    When I was feeding, I only had to avoid tomatoes with both my girls. All other foods were okay.

    ReplyDelete