Welcome to MSG Free Meals

I made this blog for the many people who have asked me, "What can you eat!?" If you are looking for something particular check out the labels list or you can just browse through the archives. Feel free to ask me any questions and leave comments!

What Is Sarah Doing...

Thursday, May 7, 2009

MSG-Free Ice Cream!

Haagen-Dazs ice cream came out with a line named "five"!
All of the ice cream in this line has five ingredients.
The ingredients are milk, cream, sugar, eggs and then either vanilla bean, mint, brown sugar or cocoa depending on the flavor.
Their Brown Sugar ice cream tastes like ginger snap cookies and is wonderful in a cone. The mint is absolutely refreshing! The milk chocolate is irresistable!
Also check out their Strawberry and Honey Bee flavors which are still only six ingredients!
I get mine at Meijers.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome...I am going to get some tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete