Welcome to MSG Free Meals

I made this blog for the many people who have asked me, "What can you eat!?" If you are looking for something particular check out the labels list or you can just browse through the archives. Feel free to ask me any questions and leave comments!

What Is Sarah Doing...

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Josiah is Eating Three Foods Now!


I was brave and added yellow squash to Josiah's diet. He is 7 months old now! He has been eating the yellow squash for a week now without any reaction! Yay! This means he is now eating:
1. Organic Brown Rice - I grind it into dust in my Magic Bullet then cook 1 cup water to 1/4 cup rice.
2. Organic pears - I bake them in the oven, halfed, in 1/4 inch of water. Then, blend them in the bullet in the water they cooked in.
3. Yellow squash - I bought a frozen bag from GFS. Cooked them in some water and blended them in the Magic Bullet with a bit of the water.

He did react with a bad rash on his face, to something I ate last night. I suspect the onions or the potatoes I ate for dinner. I made a doctor appointment today, but they can't see him until next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment